The TC Electronics G-Minor Midi
The G-Minor is a multi purpose MIDI
Foot Controller that sends and receives MIDI information. The G-Minor
will control any MIDI device using MIDI Control and Program Changes and
when used with the TC Electronic G-Major and G-Force Guitar Processors;
certain specific features are available.
When used with the G-Major or the G-Force you can:
· Tap Global Tempo
· Switch Effect blocks on and off via MIDI Control Changes
· Select presets via Program Changes
· Mute the Outputs for silent tuning
· Switch channels on your combo or preamp via the G-Major Relay Switch
· Use the Preset level function on the G-Major e.g. for instant change
of level for solos etc.
· Any other functions that are controlled via a MIDI CC or a Program
Furthermore several G-Minors can be “daisy-chained” giving you more “on
the fly” options.